A little bit of the back side

A little bit of the back side
Girl Zone!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

So i might start this blog again the right way. I have not posted anything new, because i started with out being my self.  I had this idea of where i wanted to go with it, but my family opposed to it, and i found out that sometimes you're family can really fuck you over. I was living in Catemaco Veracruz Mexico, I wanted to do this so you understand why i say crazy down south.  My mother comes from a line of insane sisters, and asshole brothers. I don't care any more, i don't fucking care

I am going to say what i have to say no matter how many people i offend on my mothers side, and possibly my fathers. My mother especially because they were assholes to me all my life. What the fuck did you fear of me, when my only pursuit was to find happiness.  So i had an outline if you will of what i wanted to write. I wanted to describe the crazy things i have lived, because it's just sad to let it go un - told.  I left Catemaco Veracruz, but i didn't leave i ran away like if i was a escaping from the an evil wizard who wanted to cut out my heart or kill me with evil eyes..  I wanted to be me, who ever i am, i wanted to be it. I felt like i was dying, i felt that if i stayed another day they would really hurt me. They wanted to commit me and the ones who should be in the looney bin is them. All of them, they all have some fucked up view of the world. Now i am in Mcallen Texas, safe so i think. Away from the madness. So i will wright about them, and i will say what i have to say. If they do not like it  too bad.. So slowly but surely i will pick this up and it will be better, because i am better, because my art is flourishing again, because i am writing again and making sense of it all, because i am able to express my-self, something that "They" did not allow me to do. How? by criticizing and putting me down, by making sure that my ego was destroyed fearing that i might succeeded and they would look bad. I am not seeking to win something or anything but to relieve my soul. Expression ! I do not need therapy i needed love.

No comments:

Post a Comment