A little bit of the back side

A little bit of the back side
Girl Zone!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A writers curse!

I was not in a good mood today,  I started thinking about my blog, and the real reason for making my blog,, I was going to write about all the insane things my mothers family is about,, I mean crazy things paranormal, mystic things, that just go totally against science, and even their own religion, which to me is the the comical side of this story. So i was thinking about it; how it was going to be fun to write about it, then i got sad, and upset, and bitter. I've been living in Mexico for like 10 or 8 years i don't even know cause i lost track of time here, it's like another universe, It's Mexico, yes, but it is a small fucking town that revolves around Witchcraft, famous (Brujos ) If you watch True Blood something is going to happen with Jesus, Lafaettes love interests that is from Catemaco, something to with all the crazy things that go on around here, but the only truth is it's bullshit, My family is the reason this town is even known for it. My Grandfather Gonzalo Aguirre, look it up , is the one that made this town what it is, and other fakers have taken credit for what he did. Fools, Fools, Stupid fools.  The gay thing is just a coincidence, this town is full of gay people, Making ever so difficult to date when you're straight, and all the guys are gay or in the closet, I hate the closet ones,, you never know what you're getting, at least you know whats up with the ones that are out, any ways that is a different story. The writer curse, i hate where i live, and i want to go back to the States, to Mcallen Texas, where i was raised.  It's like that movie with Tom Hanks son in it,, Orange County, Every day is just crazy, crazy after crazy, The crazy never ends, but if i left i wouldn't have anything to say and get angry about. I just can't take it any more I miss air-condition, good Chinese food,  Movies, books, I miss speaking English, I even miss Traffic lights, and the fact that Cops don't take bribes.  The good thing is that i am forced to use my imagination, the bad things is no offense, but i don't get paid to put into my blog.  so day 2 of my blog well not day 2 it's like 2 and half,  any ways i get what im sayen . 

1 comment: